GET GOLF READY 2.0
Ideal for those who have completed GGR 1.0 or a Player that has played before, but is still new to the Game
Tuesday & Thursdays – 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm
Saturdays – 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm
The final “On Course” session will run an additional half hour.
Any classes canceled due to weather the time will be made up on remaining dates
$130 per person – class limit 12 students
Four Lessons in a group environment focusing on golf fundamentals including putting, short game, long game and mental approach. This course is designed to build confidence to take your game from the driving range to be able to implement it on the golf course.
- Set up: Posture, Grip, Alignment
- Short Game: Putting, Distance Control, Bunkers
- Ball Flights, Full Swing, Uneven lies, Playing from the rough
- Playing on the Golf Course
GET GOLF READY 2.0 SESSION DATES
- SESSION 4 – August 1, 8, 15, 22 – Saturdays
- SESSION 5 – Sept. 8, 10, 15, 17 – Tuesdays & Thursdays