FIVE PONDS GOLF CLUB GUIDELINES FOR PLAY (GREEN PHASE)
We will be Open for play and as of June 26th , Tee Times Only with the following limitations:
- Course availability: Monday – Sunday (6:00a-7p)
- Tee time intervals have been put back to 10-12 minute intervals.
- Gatherings up to 250 people and shotgun starts are now permitted.
- Appropriate social distancing of 6 feet needs to be strictly abided by for the safety of others before, during, and after the round.
- Players are encouraged to wear face covering while playing.
- Staffing interactions will be limited so please be prepared to be ready to play 10 minutes prior to your tee times.
- Rental & Demo Clubs are available and will be sanitized between use
- Park & Play Rules-Players are required to handle their own bag from their car and throughout their round.
- Groupons were extended until 5/31 and have now expired, still redeemable for purchase price but no longer for the promotional deal. Clubhouse
- Clubhouse is now open. 50% Capacity
- Golf Shop will re-open, no more than 5 customers in at one time with social distancing, Park and Play check-in at first tee with starters.
- Bathrooms limited to 50% Capacity
- Cashless transactions are encouraged
- All players will be asked to save a card to their player profile to go hands free by registering for PARK & PLAY at 5pondsGC.com
- Walking and Riding rates available (Summer rates in effect).
- Tee times must be made on-line, Golf Shop Staff is limited for phone call booking, On-line tee time booking is strongly encouraged! Carts
- 2 non-related players allowed per golf cart, players may walk if they so desire for the same fee as riding (Saturday & Sunday until 1pm carts are mandatory)
- Anyone wishing to ride in their own golf cart will be charged an additional 9-hole cart fee, cart availability is not guaranteed. *Single rider carts will not be permitted during golf outings
- Carts and Pull Carts available 6:00am – 7pm and cannot be guaranteed available.
- Carts will be staged in single lines six feet apart.
- Carts will be cleaned and sprayed with disinfectant between rounds.
- Upon completion of the round, carts are to be left at the cart barn. Please carry your clubs to your car.
- Range is limited to 25 players. Pre-paid range cards are strongly encouraged (pre-paid range available for sale online at www.5pondsgc.com).
- Short game area is open with a max of 3 players at a time and 30 minute time limit Golf Course
- Flagsticks to be left in the cup and are not to be touched.
- Pool Noodles have been added to the cups so the ball will not drop all the way to the bottom.
- All moveable objects removed from the course (rakes, ball washers, benches, divot mix, water coolers, etc.)
- Putting green limited to 4 holes to adhere to social distancing guidelines. (Please yield to group on deck to use the putting green)
Food & Beverage Operations
- F&B – Limited outdoor seating will be available for Sit Down dining only, Lunch menu served from 11-8. Indoor bar and grille are now open at 50% capacity
- Limited Take Out and Grab & Go menu available
- Pre-Paid Orders will be placed on a pick up table located on the patio for golfers at the turn.
- Friday Night Music events will begin 7/3/20 (RESERVATIONS ONLY, Seating limited)
- We require all customers to wear masks while entering, exiting, or otherwise traveling throughout the restaurant or retail food service business. Face coverings may be removed while seated.
Players should follow CDC guidelines and not play if they are showing any signs of fever, cough, shortness of breath or any other symptoms of COVID-19. **Guidelines to be revised as restrictions are modified as they occur.